What we offer
Sarah Cypher, editor and principal since 2003, served as a university press editor for three years and as a freelance writer and editor for over ten. She holds a B.A. in Creative Writing, Phi Beta Kappa, from Carnegie Mellon University and her writing has most recently appeared in Crab Orchard Review and The Oregonian. She is a community workshop facilitator and member of the Northwest Independent Editors Guild. She offers:
- Substantive and/or developmental editing and critiques.
- Agent, publisher, or self-publishing research assistance.
- Prepublication services for self-publishing writers.
- Regular free advice on her blog, http://www.sarahcypher.com/blog
- A book! Check out The Editor’s Lexicon: Essential Writing Terms for Novelists (Glyd-Evans Press, 2010), or find the e-book on your Kindle, iPad, or nook.
Phillip Gessert, freelance designer, has over eight years’ experience in page layout and book jacket design. All projects are original work, and can incorporate your photographs and art. We coordinate with your printer to deliver press-ready files.